For “Before and After” (Summer, Fall and Winter issues):
- Several photos showing the car before or during restoration
- Several photos showing the car following completion
- A brief description of how you found the car, what you’ve done to it and how you’ve used it since completion. Please be sure to mention any special sentimental or family connection.
For “Unrestored” (Spring issue only)
- At least one good photo showing the car when new, at an earlier point in its life or when you first acquired it. Scans are fine, so long as they meet the file size requirement.
- Several photos of the car as it looks now.
- A brief description of how you found the car, what you’ve done to it and how you’ve used it since acquisition. Please be sure to mention if the car has been in the family since new, if you are the original owner or if there is any other sentimental connection.
Please be aware that we always receive many more submissions than we can possibly use.
You can either send digital photos via email to email@example.com, or we also accept original photos and will do our best to return them. Please send any originals with information about the car and your name, return address and phone number to Editor, Hagerty Magazine, 141 River’s Edge Drive, Suite 200, Traverse City, MI 49684.